We have consulted with companies all over the US in the areas of CRM, Content Management, ERP, and Callcenter Data Management, and we have assisted
numerous start-up companies in selecting and implementing enterprise Callcenter/CRM products. Since 2001, we have focused on development
of products and components to support online service provisioning utilizing Microsoft .NET technologies as well as more
familiar distributed COM+ /ASP / SQL2000 strategies.
Greyt Friends of Colorado is a small business with two major interests: providing services for people who have retired greyhounds
and promoting the adoption of retired greyhounds. Although Greyt Friends is for-profit, 5% of all proceeds are donated to various
greyhound adoption organizations. The owner of Greyt Friends of Colorado, Inc. asked us to help create a business plan for web-enablement,
a web-promotion strategy, and ultimately to design his website using cutting edge technologies.
Technologies:ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL/TSQL, Macromedia Flash/Fireworks/Dreamweaver
Applied Computer Services, Inc.
Project: re-development of highly successful existing client-server ERP/Productivity Measurement application for provisioning as an internet-hosted
Application Service Provider Product for a world-wide market.
- User authentication and cookieless session management
- Complex integration of client-side timers with measurement questionnaires
- Automated task measurement tools
Project: development of custom intranet/extranet Content Management System in distributed COM+/ASP/SQL2000 environment
Technologies: Visual Basic COM+ integration,ASP, Fireworks Graphics, Dreamweaver DHTML,SQL2000, T-SQL.
- Posted Content (Human Resources, New Releases, Product Catalog) Management
- Document Management
- Custom hit tracking module with reporting of product-level visitor browsing behavior on internet site
- Sales Channel Management by sales territory, with integration to online customer information requests
- Automated content disposition, upload and retrieval between Content Management System and live website
Test Marketing Group
Project: software architect and sole developer for ICON (I-Connect) Callcenter Marketing and Test analysis environment
Technologies: ASP/VB, SQL2000, T-SQL, SQL User-defined functions, SQL Agent/DTS, DHTML/XHTML
- Callcenter Data Management: coordinating data from server-based telephony system, ICON Sales subsystem,
and peripheral data stores for reporting and analysis
- Automated data conversion and reporting
- Algorithmic Credit card validation
- Predictive Analysis and Inbound Call Sourcing for analysis of response to commercial broadcast airings.
- Dynamic testing environment for Inbound and Outbound calls,multi-product sales, and customer behavior analyses
||We are listed in many Internet Directories, including:|
Web Site Designers Directory, Design, Graphics,
Web Developers Directories, Marketing and E-Commerce